- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on DOMAIN NAMES.
- Select the domain names.
- Select the option: Export Domains under the Action menu at the foot of the page.
- Select the option Selected domains in the Range menu at the foot of the page.
- Click on the START button.
- Select the report content and choose your export options.
How do I export domain information?
Last Updated: May 12, 2017 10:04AM CEST
Our export feature allows you to collect and gather information about your domain(s) into one single document. You can easily select the information related to your domain(s) that you would like to see on the document (creation date, renewal date, contact information, name server information, etc.) and export it into a CSV, an Excel file, or a format plain text file.