An internal transfer is when you want to transfer a domain between two EuroDNS accounts.
The losing account has to initiate the procedure:
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on DOMAIN NAMES> TRANSFER> Internal Transfer.
- Select Internal Transfer.
- Click on + INTERNAL TRANSFER.
- Select the domain from the list.
- Enter the login.
- Click on INITIATE A TRANSFER and CONFIRM.
- Log in to your EuroDNS account and click on TRANSFER > Internal Transfers
- Select All or Incoming to see the INCOMING Transfer.
- Move the cursor on the right side of the domain and click on ACCEPT.
After a few minutes, the domain will be visible in the gaining account's domain list.