Please follow this procedure in order to export the DNS zone of your domains.
2. Select the domain names for which you need to export the DNS zones.
3. Select the option: Export Zones under the Action menu at the foot of the page.
4. Select the export type: one file by zone or a single file for all zones.
5. Select the option: Selected domains in the Range menu at the foot of the page.
6. Click on the START button.
The export of the DNS zones can take several minutes. You will then find the DNS zones files compressed in a ZIP file in your EuroDNS under DOMAIN NAMES > EXPORT. There you can click on Download to receive them.
Important: This option is only available if the domain is using EuroDNS name servers (default name servers: ns1.eurodns.com / ns2.eurodns.com / ... or Professional DNS name servers: ns1.prodns.net / ns2.prodns.net / ....).