If you configure catch-all, all email intended for the concerned domain will be forwarded to the email address you configured as the destination.
Please be advised that the configuration of catch-all may create higher volumes of spam. If you want to exclude this possibility, it is always better to configure email forwarding as a single rule instead.
Please follow these steps to configure catch-all in your Open-Xchange mail:
- In your EuroDNS account, go to PRODUCTS > OX MAIL.
- Move the cursor to the domain concerned and click on View.
- Click on Manage.
- Under Subscription, ensure that the correct domain name is selected.
- Click on Mailboxes.
- Click on the Catch-All Configuration tab.
- Click on Edit.
- Check the option Forward to Address and enter the destination email address. Click on Submit.
Note: If you created your Open-Xchange subscription before September 2013, you will need to request the activation of the catch-all function. Please send us the request via the Contact us button within your EuroDNS account.