Please follow the steps below to change the name servers of a domain to EuroDNS name servers:
- In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
- Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
- Click on UPDATE NAME SERVERS.
- Check the option EuroDNS name servers and select the name server profile to apply to your domain (use this zone profile) ***If you need to create a new profile click on this link***.
- Review the settings and click on NEXT STEP.
- Check I have read and accept EuroDNS terms and conditions.
- Click on PLACE ORDER.
Note: Please note that DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.