Please follow the steps below to change the name servers of a domain to EuroDNS name servers:1. In your EuroDNS account go to DOMAIN NAMES > ACTIVE.
2. Move the cursor over the concerned domain and click on Manage on the right.
3. Click on UPDATE NAME SERVERS.
4. Check the option EuroDNS name servers and select the name server profile to apply to your domain (use this zone profile) ***If you need to create a new profile click on this link***.
5. Review the settings and click on NEXT STEP.
6. Check I have read and accept EuroDNS terms and conditions.
7. Click on PLACE ORDER.
Note: Please note that DNS changes usually need up to 24 hours to propagate throughout the entire Internet.