To purchase mailboxes please follow the steps below:
1. In your EuroDNS account go to PRODUCTS > EMAIL:
2. Click on the green button: "+BUY A NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT".
3. The next page displays the different mailbox plans: Basic, Advanced and Professional, including the corresponding storage, features and prices per month. You can also select the subscription duration: 1 month to 2 years.
Select the most convenient plan, the subscription duration in the drop-down menu and click on ADD TO CART:
4. In the payment page, the default invoice profile is pre-selected but you can also change it. The invoice profile includes the contact details to be used for the invoice.
Click on "I have read and accept EuroDNS' terms and conditions." and then on PLACE ORDER.
5. After successful payment, a token for the mailbox product will be available in your EuroDNS account under PRODUCTS > EMAIL. If you purchased more than one mailbox, you will find there the corresponding tokens for each one. To create your mailbox you need to activate this token. To do this, select the token in the dropdown menus and click on the blue button: ACTIVATE:
6. Select the option: "Domain name with EuroDNS" or "Domain name with another provider" (if the domain is not registered with EuroDNS).
- If you checked the option "Domain name with EuroDNS", enter the name of the mailbox in the field "Username" and select the domain in the drop-down menu.
- If you selected the option "Domain name with another provider", enter the name of the mailbox in the field "Username" and the domain name under "External domain".
You can enter and confirm your password or you can let our system generate and set it.
Click on the button "Activate".
7. The mailbox will be activate and you can find it in your EuroDNS account under PRODUCTS > EMAIL.