If you have a basic or advanced mailbox, you can upgrade your mailbox to add more storage or features. Please follow these steps:
1. In your EuroDNS account, go to PRODUCTS > EMAIL
2. In the list of domains, click on the "View" icon on the right of the concerned domain and then on MANAGE to the right of the concerned mailbox.
3. Go to the Mailbox upgrade section and select in the drop-down menu the new plan you want to upgrade the mailbox to. Then click on UPGRADE.
4. On the payment page, the default invoice profile is pre-selected but you can also change it. The invoice profile includes the contact details to be used for the invoice.
Click on "I have read and accept EuroDNS' terms and conditions" and then on PLACE ORDER.
5. After successful payment, the upgraded mailbox will be available in your EuroDNS account under PRODUCTS > EMAIL